Grade 2 - Number Concepts (Click on the SLO that interests you)
1. Say the number sequence 0 to 100 by:
• 2s, 5s and 10s, forward and backward, using starting points that are multiples of 2, 5 and 10 respectively, 10s, using starting points from 1 to 9, 2s, starting from 1.
2. Demonstrate if a number (up to 100) is even or odd.
3. Describe order or relative position, using ordinal numbers (up to tenth).
4. Represent and describe numbers to 100, concretely, pictorially and symbolically.
5. Compare and order numbers up to 100.
6. Estimate quantities to 100, using referents.
7. Illustrate, concretely and pictorially, the meaning of place value for numerals to 100.
Copyright © 2015 Bringing Learning Alive
Advertise Here - Please contact us for pricing