Grade 1 - Number Concepts (Click on the SLO that interests you)
1. Say the number sequence 0 to 100 by:
1s forward between any two given numbers, 1s backward from 20 to 0, 2s forward from 0 to 20, 5s and 10s forward from 0 to 100.
2. Subitize (recognize at a glance) and name familiar arrangements of 1 to 10 objects or dots.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of counting by:
indicating that the last number said identifies how many," showing that any set has only one count, using the counting-on strategy, using parts or equal groups to count sets.
4. Represent and describe numbers to 20, concretely, pictorially and symbolically.
5. Compare sets containing up to 20 elements, using:
referents, one-to-one correspondence
6. Estimate quantities to 20 by using referents.
7. Demonstrate an understanding of conservation of number.
Copyright © 2015 Bringing Learning Alive
Advertise Here - Please contact us for pricing